21.11.13

'Post Tumour Humour Album' Launch


Support 'Blue Carpet Celebrity' Errol H Tout 


The 'Post Tumour Humour album' launch will be on the 14th December at the Astor Lounge [the gorgeous little room upstairs from the Astor Theatre with a fabbo Art Deco bar] in Mount Lawley. Squasher runs it so you know it's cool!

All proceeds go to cancer research. You can get tickets at the Astor web page [the room only holds 132 so mebbe get 'em real soon] and the album can be found at Errolhtout.com.au and Amazon, Itunes and Spotify

Support will be by Cowboy X

This is gonna be so much fun. Please support the amazing people that do amazing things for people with cancer [like me].

I have even persuaded some of the people that recorded with me to appear on the night. Look out for Graham Greene, David Sofield, John Bannister - my goodness me! Come and hear what I've been writing about here for ages!

Best wishes to all



0 comments:

Post a Comment